Dr. RITESH VIJAY
Dr. RITESH VIJAY
Ph. D (Environmental Engineering) , M.Tech. (Environmental Engineering)
Cleaner Technology and Modelling Divison
Dir L. Line : (0712) 2249878
Phone :(0712) 2249886– 2249885 Ext – 397
Fax No. :(0712) 2249900
Application of remote sensing and GIS in environmental science and engineering
- Vijay Ritesh, KushwahVikash K, Chaudhary Ardendhu. S., NaikKasturi, Gupta Indrani, Kumar Rakesh and. Wate S. R, Assessment of tourism impact on land use land cover and natural slope in Manali, India: a geospatial analysis, Environmental Earth Sciences, 2015 (In press: IF-1.765).
- Vijay Ritesh, Kushwaha V. K., Pandey Neha, Tapas Nandy and Wate S. R., Extent of sewage pollution in coastal environment of Mumbai, India: an object based image analysis, Water and Environment Journal, Vol. 29, Issue 3, 365-374, 2015 (IF – 1.344).
- Vijay Ritesh, Sharma A., Chakrabarti T. and Gupta R., Assessment of honking impact on traffic noise in heterogeneous traffic environment of Nagpur, India, Journal of Environmental Health Science and Engineering, Vol. 13, Issue 1, Article 10, 2015 (IF – 1.65)
- Vijay Ritesh, Sharma A., Kumar M., Shende V., Chakrabarti T. and Gupta R.,GIS based noise simulation open source software: N-GNOIS, Fluctuation and Noise Letters, Vol. 14, No. 1, 1550005 (12 pages) 2015 (IF – 0.811).
- Joshi R. R., Warthe M., Dwivedi S., VijayRitesh and Chakrabarti T., Monitoring changes in land use land cover of Yamuna riverbed in Delhi: a multi-temporal analysis, International Journal of Remote Sensing, Vol. 32, Issue 24, 9547-9558, 2011(IF – 1.652).
- Vijay Ritesh, Sharma A., Ramya S. S. and Gupta A., Fluctuation of groundwater in an urban coastal city of India: a GIS based approach, Hydrological Processes, Vol. 25, 1479-1485, 2011(IF – 2.677).
- VijayRitesh, SardarV. K., DhageS. S., Kelkar P. S. and Gupta A.Hydrodynamic assessment of sewage impact on water quality of Malad Creek, Mumbai, India, Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, Vol. 165, No. 1-3, 2010, 559-571 (IF-1.679)
- Vijay Ritesh, Khobragade Puja and Sohony R. A.,Water quality simulation of sewage impacts in west coast of Mumbai, India, Water Science and Technology, Vol. 62, No. 2, 279-287, 2010(IF – 1.106).
- Satapathy D. R., Vijay Ritesh, Kamble S. R., and Sohony R. A., Remote sensing of turbidity and phosphate in creeks and coast of Mumbai: An effect of organic matter”, Transactions in GIS, Vol 14, Issue 6, , 811–832, 2010(IF – 1.394).
- Vijay Ritesh, Satapathy D. R., Nimje B., Nema S., Dhurve S. and Gupta A., Development of GIS based Environmental Information System: an Indian Scenario, International Journal of Digital Earth, Vol. 2, No. 4, 382-392,2009, (IF – 3.291).
- VijayRitesh and Sohony R. A., GIS based software for site selection and structure suggestion for artificial recharge of groundwater (No: 028CR2009 dated 18/5/2010)
- Sharma A., VijayRitesh and SohonyR. A.,Software for Tidal Current Analysis and Visualization (No: 029CR2009 dated 18/5/2010)
- VijayRitesh, GIS based Environmental Information System (No. 023CR2010 dated 15/11/2010)
- Sharma A., VijayRitesh and Sohony R. A.,GIS integrated Noise Simulation Software (No. 020CR2010 dated 18/1/2011)
- Ritesh Vijay, GIS based solid waste management information system for Nagpur city by (No. 001CR2012 dated 28/3/2012)
- Vijay Ritesh, A. Sharma and S. R. WateWeb based Geographical Information System for Indian Environment-EnviGISby (No. 044CR2013 dated 15/1/2014)
- Vijay Ritesh, Sharma A., and Wate S. R.,Geospatial web application for zone and site selection of ground water recharge : N-GWARby (Communicated to CSIR on 6/2/2014)
- Vijay Ritesh, Chakrabarti T., Gupta Rajesh and Wate S. R., NEERI GIS based Noise Simulation Software: N-GNOISby (Communicated to CSIR, New Delhi on February 13, 2015)
- Functional Area Expert (FAE) in “Land Use” category as per Quality Control of India (QCI) / NABET, New Delhi
- Development of GIS based environmental modeling tools, information system and web applications
- Application of remote sensing in environmental impact assessment.
- Life Member of Indian Water Works Association (IWWA)Membership No.LM-6740.
- Executive Member of Indian Water Works Association, Nagpur Chapter
- Member, CSIR- Sport Promotion Board, New Delhi