Dr.(Mrs). R S DHODAPKAR
Dr.(Mrs). R S DHODAPKAR
Sr Technical Officer (3)
Ph.D , M.Sc (Chemistry)
Wastewater Technology Divsion
Dir L. Line : (0712) 2249878
Phone :(0712) 2249886– 2249885 Ext – 400
Fax No. :(0712) 2249900
Analytical Chemistry, Emerging micro pollutants, Photocatalysis, , Wastewater Management and technological solutions for wastewater treatment, Advanced treatment methods.
- M. Castro-Alferez , M.I. Polo-Lopez . Fernandez Calderero Y.A. Al-Eryani , C. Joseph-Titus, B. Sawant , R. Dhodapkar , C. Mathur,K.G. McGuigan , P. Fernandez-Ibanez Solar Energy 116 (2015) 1–11, Capability of 19-L polycarbonate plastic water cooler containers for efficient solar water disinfection (SODIS): Field case studies in India, Bahrain and Spain M. B. Keogh.
- Effect of some polymerization methods on the imprinting performance of molecularly imprinted polymers for molecularly imprinted solid phase extraction application . published online Journal of the Chinese Advanced Materials Society, December, 2014 .
- Sushma Pardesi, Rita Dhodapkar, Anupama Kumar Food Chemistry, Volume 146, Molecularly imprinted microspheres and nanoparticles prepared using precipitation polymerization method for selective extraction of gallic acid from Emblica officinalis, 1 March 2014, pp 385–393.
- Sushma Pardeshi, Rita Dhodapkar & Anupama Kumar,Volume 21,Influence of porogens on the specific recognition of molecularly imprinted poly (acrylamide-co-ethylene glycol dimethacrylate) Composite Interfaces
- 1 , 2014 pp13-20.
- Quantum chemical density functional theory studies on the molecular structure and vibrational spectra of Gallic acidimprinted polymers, Sushma Pardesi, Rita Dhodapkar,AnupamaKumar.
- Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy Accepted 25th July 2013.
- Dhodapkar, Nageswara Rao Neti Materials Science Forum Vol. 764 (2013) pp 219-235,Preparation, Characterization and Photocatalytic Application of Carbonate Modified Titania Rita Sandeep
- Pardeshi, Rajendra Patrikar, Rita Dhodapkar, and Anupama Kumar, Journal of molecular Modelling. Nov2012, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p 4797, Validation of computational approach to study monomer selectivity towards the template Gallic acid for rational molecularly imprinted polymer design.
- Sushma Pardesi, Anupama Kumar, Rita Dhodapkar, Adsorption Science and Technology Vol. 30 No. 1 2012, Studies on molecular recognition abilities of Gallic acid imprinted polymer prepared using molecular imprinting technique.
- Closing water loop in a paper mill section for water conservation and reuse, Manikavasagam Karthik, Rita Dhodapkar, Pravin Manekar, Pawan Aswale, Tapas Nandy, 281,172-178 Desalination 2011.
- G R. Pophali, A B Chelani and R S Dhodapkar. Expert Systems with Applications, 38 (2011) 10889–10895,Using integrated AHP and GRA approach for optimal selection of full scale tannery effluent treatment alternative.
- Molecular imprinting: Mimicking molecular receptors for antioxidants, Sushma Pardeshi, Anupama Kumar, Rita Dhodapkar, 675 – 677, Materials Science Forum, 521, 2011. An overview of sustainability of common effluent treatment plant for clusters of tanneries, Girish Pophali, Rita Dhodapkar. Environment, Development and Sustainability (20 November 2010), pp. 1-14.
- Smita Masid, Sujata Waghmare, Nitin Gedam, Rohit Misra, Rita Dhodapkar, N.N.Rao and Tapas Nandy . Desalination, Impact of Electro Oxidation on Combined Physicochemical and Membrane Treatment Processes : Treatment of High Strength Chemical Industry Wastewater, (2010),.
- Synthesis of C-doped TiO2 nanoparticles by novel sol-gel polycondensation of resorcinol with formaldehyde for visible-light photocatalysis . Nageswara Rao Neti, Rohit Misra, Prabir Kumar Bera, Rita Dhodapkar , Snejana Bakardjieva, Zdenek Bastl , Synthesis and Reactivity in Inorganic, Metal-Organic, and Nano-Metal Chemistry Vol 40 Issue 5, 328, 2010.
- An apparatus for decolourization of analytes and a process thereof’ Indian Patent application No. 0373DEL2010.
- Polymeric nano-composites for energy and environmental applications : application filed .
- Quality control and quality assurance of analytical procedures with metrological aspects according to ISO-GUM.
- Solar disinfection of drinking water for rural India.
- Guidelines for Micro pollutant discharge via treated sewage into inland surface water.
The Honorary Diploma Seche Environnement Award for excellence in Research in Wastes Valorisation Waste Eng 2008 Conference, was awarded at the 2nd International Conference on Engineering for Waste Valorisation was held at Patras, Greece from June 3-5, 2008 and organized jointly by the University of Patras, GREECE and Ecoles des Mines d’Albi-Carmaux, FRANCE .