Dr. A A KHARDENAVIS
Mr. A A KHARDENAVIS
Environmental Genomics Division(EGD)
Dir L. Line : (0712) 2249878
Phone :(0712) 2249886– 2249885 Ext – 452
Fax No. :(0712) 2249900
Environmental Microbiology and Biotechnology
- Pal R, Khardenavis AA, Purohit HJ, Identification and monitoring of nitrification and denitrification genes in Klebsiella pneumoniae EGD-HP19-C for its ability to perform heterotrophic nitrification and aerobic denitrification. Functional and Integrative Genomics, 2015, 15: 63-76.
- Yadav TC, Khardenavis AA, Kapley A, Shifts in microbial community in response to dissolved oxygen levels in activated sludge. Bioresource Technology, 2014, 165: 257-264.
- Sagarkar S, Bhardwaj P, Yadav TC, Qureshi A, Khardenavis A, Purohit HJ, Kapley A, Draft genome sequence of atrazine-utilizing bacteria isolated from Indian agricultural soil, Genome Announcements, 2014, 2(1), e01149-13.
- Qureshi A, Itankar Y, Ojha R, Mandal M, Khardenavis A, Kapley A, Purohit HJ, Genome sequence of Lactobacillus plantarum EGD-AQ4, isolated from fermented product of North-East India, Genome Announcements, 2014, 2(1), e01122-13.
- Puranik S, Talkal R, Qureshi A, Khardenavis A, Kapley A, Purohit HJ, Genome sequence of pigment producing bacterium Pseudogulbenkiania ferrooxidans, isolated from Loktak Lake, Genome Announcements, 2013, 1(6), e01115-13.
- Kapley A, Sagarkar S, Tanksale H, Sharma N, Qureshi A, Khardenavis A, Purohit HJ, Genome sequence of Alcaligenes sp. Strain HPC1271, Genome Announcements, 2013, 1(1), 1, e00235-12
- Khardenavis AA, Wang, JY, Ng WJ, Purohit, HJ, Management of various organic fractions of municipal solid waste via recourse to VFA and biogas generation, Environmental Technology, 2013, 34 (13-14), 2085-2097.
- Khardenavis AA, Kapley A, Purohit HJ, Salicylic-Acid-Mediated Enhanced Biological Treatment of Wastewater. Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 2010, 160(3), 704-718.
Pilot plant for food waste biomethanation developed in association with Nanyang Technological University Singapore, and setup at Go-Vigyan Anusandhan Kendra, Deolapar.
- Senior Research Fellowship: 2001 (ICAR)
- Junior Research Fellowship: 2002-2004(CSIR-UGC NET)
- Senior Research Fellowship: 2004-2005 (CSIR-UGC NET)
- Inaugural Lien Environmental Fellowship Award instituted by Lien Foundation, Singapore and Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
Recognized Ph.D. supervisor in Microbiology from RTM Nagpur University; Microbiology and Biotechnolofy from NMU Jalgaon and AcSIR
2 [1 (Microbiology )- RTM Nagpur University ]
[1 (Biotechnology)-AcSIR (CSIR)]
Life Member of Association of Microbiologists of India