Dr. LAL SINGH
Dr. LAL SINGH
Ph.D. , PGD ,M.Sc. (Chemistry)
Dir L. Line : (0712) 2249878
Phone :(0712) 2249886– 2249885 Ext – 219
Fax No. :(0712) 2249900
- Biodiversity Conservation on degraded areas
- Technology of Ecological Restoration for waste lands, contaminated lands, mined lands, landslides areas
- Structure and function of Ecosystem
- Asha A. Juwarkar, Lal Singh, S.K. Singh, H. P. Jambhulkar, P.R. Thawale and H. Kanfade (2014). Natural vs. reclaimed forests on manganese mine spoil at Gumgaon, Nagpur, India- a case study of successional change, reclamation technique and phytodiversity. International journal of mining, Reclamation and Environment,http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/17480930.2014.94151546 ( IF-0.53)
- Prafulla Soni and Lal Singh (2012). Marsilea quadrifolia Linn. - A valuable culinary and remedial fern in Jaduguda, Jharkhand, India. International Journal of Life Sciences and Pharma Research, 7 (3): 99-104.
- Lal Singh and Prafulla Soni (2011). Ecotechnological approach for consolidation of Uranium Tailings. Journal of Environmental Science and Engineering. 53 (2), 470-482.
- Rajdeep, Prafulla Soni, Lal Singh and B. B. Rana (2010). Floristic Diversity in Ecologically Restored Lime Stone Mines and Natural Forests of Doon Valley and Mussoorie, India. Ecologia DOI: 103923/eco, 1-12.
- Nirmal Ram, Lal Singh, Pramod Kumar (2010). Bamboo plantation diversity and its economic role in North Bihar, India. Nature and Science 8 (11): 111-117.
- Lal Singh, Prafulla Soni, H.B. Vasistha, S.K. Kamboj (2010). Rare and Threatened species of medicinal value under Prosopis juliflora (Swartz) DC. in District Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu (India). New York Science Journal 3 (10): 27-38.
- Lal Singh and Prafulla Soni (2010). Binding capacity and root penetration of seven species selected for revegetation of uranium tailings at Jaduguda in Jharkhand, India Current Science 99 (4): 507-513. (IF-1.03)
- Lal Singh and Prafulla Soni (2010). Concentration of radionuclides in uranium tailings and its uptake by plants at Jaduguda, Jharkhand, India. Current Science 98 (1): 37-49. (IF-1.03)
- Life membership of SAFER Ecology
- Life membership of Indian Association of plant taxonomy