- Dr. R J Krupadam was awarded "National Award for Technology Innovation 2013-14", Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India and
- INSA Visiting Scientist 2014, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
- Dr. KanchanKumari was Awarded “Scientist of the Year 2013 Award” in the field of Environmental Toxicology at Allahabad University by Bioved Research Society.
- Dr. KanchanKumari was Awarded "Biocare Women Scientist Award" from DBT, New Delhi.
- Paper entitled 'Role of fodder banks to check rapid degradation of forests in Himalayas' based on the work on Fodder Bank Model in Upper Kedar Valley Uttarakhand selected in "10 Success Stories Mountain Ecosystem Management with Sustainable and Participatory Forest Management from SAARC Region" by South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) Forestry Centre (Thimpu, Bhutan) with a honorarium of 300$, March, 2014.
- Won World Congress of Agro forestry 2014 blog competition on 1st Place (www.wca2014.org) Entry #21: Let’s endorse Fodder Banks for reducing pressure from forests and women drudgery (http://www.wca2014.org/lets-endorse-fodder-banks-for-reducing-pressure-f...) received Apple I-pad Air, a certificate and a signed copy of “The Trees for Life,” a new book launched at the Congress signed by Director CGIAR Dr. Tony Simons.