Mrs. MORAMI KALITA
Mrs. MORAMI KALITA
HYDERABAD ZONAL LABORATORY(HZL)
Mobile : +91 9963092226
Dir L. Line : +91-40-27160122
Phone :+91-40-27160122 Ext – 125
Fax No. :+91-40-27160639
Land Environment Assessment and Management, Environmental analytical monitoring, Environmental Soil Science
- G.K.Khadse, M. Kalita, P.LabhsetwarChange in drinking water quality from source to point ofuse and storage: a case study from Guwahati, India, Environment monitoring and assessment 184(9):5343-61. doi: 10.1007/s10661-011-2344-8, Sept (2012) ( IF 1.436)
- Gajanan Kisan Khadse, Morami Kalita ,S. N. Pimpalkar and Pawan K. Labhasetwar Drinking water quality monitoring and surveillance for safe water supply in Gangtok, India., Environ Monit Assess 178:401–414 (DOI 10.1007/s10661-010-1699-6) (2011) ( IF 1.436)
- Gajanan Kisan Khadse, Morami D. Kalita ,S. N. Pimpalkar and Pawan K. Labhasetwar Surveillance of Drinking Water Quality for Safe Water Supply—A Case Study from Shillong, India., Water Resource Management 25 : 3321–3342. (DOI 10.1007/s11269-011-9858-2) (2011) (IF 2.201)
- G.K. Khadse, M.Kalita, S.N. Pimpal Kar and P.S. Kelkar, Surveillance of Drinking Water Quality , A case study at Gangtok, Sikkim. at 41st Annual
- Convention of IWWA , Hyderabad during 8-10 January, organised by
- IWWA, Water quality and security management, Hyderabad,2009
- M. Medhi, D.K. Borah & T.C. Baruah, Effect of sources and levels of lime on available nutrients in Haplaquepts of Assam., JASS, Assam Agril. University, Jorhat- 2002
- G. K. Khadse, M. Medhi and M. V. Nanoti, Remote sensing and GIS applications in natural resources management:an environmental perspective(2001), Proc. International Conference on Industrial Pollution and Control Technologies, JNTU, Hyderabad 7-10 Dec., (ICIPACT)-2001.
- M. Medhi, G.K. Khadse & M.V. Nanoti, Potential application of Industrial Wastes in Soil for management of Soil health for improved Crop production, , Proc. International Conference on Industrial Pollution and Control Technologies JNTU, Hyderabad,7-10 Dec., (ICIPACT)-2001
- M. Medhi, D.K. Borah & T.C. Baruah, Effect of Sources and Levels of Lime on Available Nutrients In Dystrochrept of Assam, J. Interacad.4(4):528-533. (2000).
- M. Medhi, D.K. Borah & T.C. Baruah, Effect of Sources and Levels of Lime on Available Potassium in soils from different Agro- ecological Situations of Assam. J. Potassium Res.16:27-31.(2000),
Successfully completed various projects on Environmental monitoring, Land assessment and Development technologies and severalEIA projects as Area Leader and Core Team Member. Experience in Coordinating training programmes on Water Quality Assessment and Water Analysis, Design Operation & Maintenance of Iron Removal Plants & Defluoridation Plants and preparation of Proceedings, Reports and National Workshop on Assessment of Current and Futuristic Water quality standards in India sponsored by WHO .