- Inter-divisional Co-Ordination
- Policy Formulation
- Scientific Communication and Media Management
- Implementation of ERP System for R&D module in addition to his current overall ERP co-ordination activitieswith assistance from Ms. Poonam Prasad, Scientist.
- Manpower planning for different R&D Areas and Projects.
- Attendingto various scientific and administrative functions as assigned to him by the Director from time to time.
- Discharging the following activities with assistance of Shri P.S. Kumbhare, Sr. Principal Scientist & Head, RDPD:
- Mass Communication
- Interactions with Schools, Colleges, Universities and Institutions
- Environmental Awareness
- Event and Media Management
- S&T collaborations with Schools / Colleges / Universities / IITs / International Institutions.
- Registration of Fellows/Project Assistants of the Institute for Ph.D.
- Considering application of Student Trainees for M.Sc / M.Tech. dissertaion work. Such application should invariably be routed through the Science Secretary only.
- Ceritification to M.Sc / M.Tech students after completion of their dissertation work.
- Reviewing of activities conducted by the Student Trainees through interim review meetings between the Project Leaders and the Trainees.