Submitted by administrator on Wed, 07/20/2016 - 12:50
ENGAGEMENT OF PROJECT TRAINEES
Guidelines for Project Trainees
- Minimum Duration for Project Trainees : 6 Months.
- Every division/unit would be allotted trainees based on their declared available vacancy (i.e.CARRYING CAPACITY in terms of Project Trainees) in the month of January and July every year. Last date of application is 15th October for session starting in January and 15th April for session starting in July.
- No applications will be entertained from Individual Candidates.
- Only those candidates, who have been recommended by the Heads of their Institutions/Training In-charge would be considered.
- All candidates should indicate all semester marks obtained till the date of application (e.g. candidate studying in the 3rd semester has to indicate marks obtained in 1st and second semester)
- Candidates should clearly mention the period and the time span of the training.
- In case of selection trainees will have to make their own arrangement for stay.
- Decision of Director, NEERI would be final.
Principal Scientist & Science Secretary
National Environmental Engineering Research Institute
(NEERI), Nagpur- 440020, India
Phone: +91-712-2249990 (Direct)
e-mail ID: email@example.com