ENGINEERING SERVICES UNIT
Electrical Section Engineering Services Unit is the support division of CSIR-NEERI. Construction, renovation/modification, day to day maintenance of Institute and Colony premises building, electrical services, Air conditioning, Petrol Pump comes under a domain of electrical ESU.
With good quality of work, development of new building infrastructure and to keep, restore or improve every part of the building and its services to a currently acceptable standard and to sustain the utility and value of building
- Electrification and maintenance activities of the CSIR-NEERI Campus at Headquarters and its five Zonal Labs to preserve building, machinery and services in good operating condition.
- Restore building back to its original standards by day to day maintenance, periodic maintenance, major/minor renovation/alteration work.
- NEERI Labs are upgraded by carrying out major renovation work to suit the requirement of the present R&D activities.
- Provide the technical support for the R&D/project works.
- Development of New building infrastructure.
- To improve the facilities depending upon the development that is taking place in the building engineering.
- Conservation of electrical energy
- Planning, drawing, design, estimation, execution, quality control, billing, of new work/repair & renovation work/maintenance work.
- Co-ordination with allied agencies like ESD CSIR, NMC, CPWD, NIT, CSIR labs etc.,
- Procurement of Material required for maintenance and up-keep.
- Un-interrupted electricity supply
- Operation and Maintenance of Petrol/diesel Pump station
- Operation and Maintenance of electrical system with safe working.
- Electrical energy conservation without affecting human comfort.